The cutest thing happened today (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I work at a "assisted living place" with seniors, they all have their own "flat", yeah let's call it that lol, I was going around for my daily check up on everyone while also collecting payment in advance for a event we have next week Wednesday.

So here I am entering the flat of one of the seniors, the mother is visiting her with her dog. I enter the room, sit on the sofa so i don't have to hold everything in my hand and the dog comes running up to me trying to kiss me, then proceeds to jump onto the sofa and just lays there on my leg and looks up to me non-stop. It's the first time I ever was in contact with the dog but I just fell in love immediately. So of course, the dog might just do that with everyone entering the room but that it happened to me was just so :sadcat:.

When i stood up slowly to leave the dog just turned on the back and waited for me to pet the belly but I was in a hurry to go around the place to check up on everyone and when I left the flat I was just so sad, I would've just taken the dog with me if I could ngl :queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww so sweet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread