Teaser The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance | Trailer | Netflix (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



This looks like it is going to be one of the best Netflix "Originals" tbh
I don't know the original too well but I know it was made with real puppets as well and for them to do that again and to not really use much CGI for the characters just says how much work was put into this, while I do think it sometimes looks a bit awkward due to the limitation a puppet can bring, it does look beautiful overall and I actual got goosebumps watching the trailer.​
 
  • Love
Reactions: vexyfoxqueen
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember watching the original as a kid and being both bored by the plot and weirded out by the puppets. Won't be watching it but respect to them for using real puppets for this remake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread