18+ The Dark History of The Gangnam Police (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly. I’ve frankly been ignoring many of these threads due to everyone gives the same exact information from a place with weak basis stances and dependence. More so the fact I feel it’s mostly upon one place and not the huge issue which is not actually just Burning sun. It’s the Gangnam Authorities. Can I really speak considering I’m about to post a twitter link as a source?

This thread has actually been spread virally upon twitter and has even made it to multiple search engines and informational sources.
I feel many of the people keep forgetting what the reporter has said in the past on what she wishes to do and the male reporter.
The text messages were not sent to the police due to burning sun is stationed in Gangnam. Which means that Gangnam police would be the main investorgators. The reporter avoided Gangnam police due to a very serious event aside from the fact staff have even confirmed of police bribery.

Gangnam police has been connected to shady activity of erasing investigators. Mysterious murders of multiple detectives who tried to look into Gangnam’s surge of strange activities. Why the text messages were sent to the commission and you won’t hear police reports of it. Even hints o CCTV were shown in the scandal of police dragging people by their hair and acting violence upon them. Please have a read. I have placed a warning on this thread due to some images may not be suitable content to under age users.



​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is really important!!!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah yes @Ozymandias posted this on a thread. This was extremely disturbing to say the least. I don't believe these people are human at all.
Doesn’t seem they are. The user on twitter has even been updating with people asking her questions. Her @ has a lot of source. I honestly plan to update more here if I get the energy to do solo researching on explanation of each detective.

:/ In short though. Gangnam seems like a really sketchy place. Now I can’t hear Gangnam style by PSY the same. Place is shady
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Doesn’t seem they are. The user on twitter has even been updating with people asking her questions. Her @ has a lot of source. I honestly plan to update more here if I get the energy to do solo researching on explanation of each detective.

:/ In short though. Gangnam seems like a really sketchy place. Now I can’t hear Gangnam style by PSY the same. Place is shady
It makes sense it's the shadiest district since it's home to the richest in Seoul. There's probably a million under the table deals and movie like crimes taking place there without anyone's knowledge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread