- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You love this creep.Apparently, I also asked for a creep of a friend![]()
You love this creep.Apparently, I also asked for a creep of a friend![]()
Gogo is best girl trulyou
Waifu material.
Am I right?
Provided you have enough money to prepare for your funeral.
I'm not thirsty, thanks...........maybe we should find some holy water.... just in case
If u get thirst it will be there for youI'm not thirsty, thanks.
What can I do for you to forgive me?
you wishYou love this creep.![]()
Mama Thurman.Gogo is best girl truly
Although I'm weak for Black Mamba too.
How will a dead girl get thirsty in a post-apocalyptic world without water?If u get thirst it will be there for you![]()
I wish for nothing but the truth.you wish![]()
T-that's social suicide.Stan Apink
![]()
How do you manage to bring every conversation to this conclusionI wish for nothing but the truth.
And the truth is, you love me.
You never know 🤷♀️How will a dead girl get thirsty in a post-apocalyptic world without water?![]()
I'm just a love-starved child.How do you manage to bring every conversation to this conclusion![]()
How could u mortieT-that's social suicide.![]()
This is post-apocalyptic Gogo Yubari speaking, not a drop of H2O.You never know 🤷♀️
I'm just a love-starved child.![]()
It would totally ruin my image.How could u mortie![]()
B-but I am affection-deprived.there is a limit to how many times I can be emotionally blackmailed
cause saying "water" was too mainstreamThis is post-apocalyptic Gogo Yubari speaking, not a drop of H2O.