- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I never used it tho, only heard that popular horror (?) story from thereIt's a bulletin board format.
But I'm used to it.![]()
I never used it tho, only heard that popular horror (?) story from thereIt's a bulletin board format.
But I'm used to it.![]()
I realise there aren't many religious people on here, so I guess you're safe.They can try me idc![]()
Ooh, which one?I never used it tho, only heard that popular horror (?) story from there![]()
lameI'm a
analyst.
coughI realise there aren't many religious people on here, so I guess you're safe.![]()
I realise there aren't many religious people on here, so I guess you're safe.![]()
You're going against your beliefs here.lame
and I don't have an appointment with you sir![]()
Apparently some guy posted directions to a mysterious tunnel on 4chan, another user followed these directions and was continuously updating people on the situation. and then he posted some alert and disappeared, never posted again,Ooh, which one?![]()
Believing in God and being religious aren't the same thing.cough
what beliefs?You're going against your beliefs here.
You don't need an appointment. You're that special.![]()
who said I wasn't religiousBelieving in God and being religious aren't the same thing.![]()
Stay away from the deep web, child of God.Apparently some guy posted directions to a mysterious tunnel on 4chan, another user followed these directions and was continuously updating people on the situation. and then he posted some alert and disappeared, never posted again,
no idea if its true![]()
That you think my puns are "great".what beliefs?
creepily wholesome![]()
dark web is the worse oneStay away from the deep web, child of God.![]()
no, I lied for the sake of your birthdayThat you think my puns are "great".![]()
How do you know that the deep web isn't the dark web?dark web is the worse one![]()
literally never
You, yourself.![]()
I believe you.no, I lied for the sake of your birthday![]()