The difference (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Average companies who get memes on about something not positive at its root: "Oh no! We need to do damage control and show that we aren't like that!
Duolingo when it gets those memes: SPANISH OR VANISH
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
When a recruiter asked if I spoke a second language and I told her I took 4 years of German and was in a Japanese class she said "well those aren't helpful, I mean spanish". I said "wow, your really racist aren't you." needless to say she never found me any jobs. :haylul: Someday I'll learn how to bite my tongue. :magikarp:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When a recruiter asked if I spoke a second language and I told her I took 4 years of German and was in a Japanese class she said "well those aren't helpful, I mean spanish". I said "wow, your really racist aren't you." needless to say she never found me any jobs. :haylul: Someday I'll learn how to bite my tongue. :magikarp:
Aren’t ethnically Spanish people and ethnically German people both Caucasian? :coronawimwim: But hey, better Japanese than broken knees
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I lost all my spanish duolingo lessons

sucks like a hoover
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread