The drive home from work was the worst. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So I work 25ish miles from the city where I live on the outskirts of a tiny town. It's a really poor town so unless you get out your shovel they aren't going to plow any roads. It snowed all day and the wind was howling. The road was a disaster until I hit the main highway and then only one lane was plowed. I drive a tiny Toyota corolla and cars would pass me and the simi I was following riving through 5 inches of slow. I passed one car that was doing like twenty and nearly spun out. It took me an hour to drive home and I saw 5 cars stuck on the side of the road. I wanted to stop but I was afraid if I pulled off I'd end up stuck with them.

Luckily I had to keep me going. I don't care what anyone says, it's an awesome song. Please drive safe in bad weather. This was really just an excuse to advertise Teddy Bear.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm glad you got home safe. Also, I love that song so much! They understood the assignment an aced it with that song. I was a crying mess when I woke up (I'd rather not say why) and for like an hour or two afterwards. I saw someone mention that song and look it up. It made me feel so much better, and reminded me of how much fun K-Pop is. I became addicted to it, and I'm pretty sure half of all the streams it has are mine at this point. It's that good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread