The Dumbest Reason You Got In Trouble? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I once got in trouble because my dad was bragging about how good a pizza place was,
we ordered from it.
I tasted a slice and he asked me how it tasted.
I said it was ok.
He lost his shit and I got in trouble for not liking the pizza.

:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I almost got in trouble one time for trying to take a picture of a street sign. Like a lot of trouble
Wait um....what?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
at work i put the plates in the other washer cuz our 1st one was full, but it clogged the drain so my boss kinda got mad :wimwim:
Well shit LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread