Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,439 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 23 April 2025 #1 Reactions: centen
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,439 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 23 April 2025 #2
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,528 Reactions Received 18,218 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,478 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 April 2025 #3 I put sooooo many hours into the original Oblivion. (And maybe unpopular, but Skyrim never quite hooked me in the same way.) Looking forward to the hopeful future drop on the Switch 2, so I can revisit it! Reactions: Pirioca
I put sooooo many hours into the original Oblivion. (And maybe unpopular, but Skyrim never quite hooked me in the same way.) Looking forward to the hopeful future drop on the Switch 2, so I can revisit it!