- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You know things have developed FAR when there are people moshing to NCT Dream! This will go down in the books as one of the most legendary moments of kpop!
I mean, I can somewhat understand the mosh to Go. I can deal with it, I can understand it
But these kids moshing to My first and last is definite proof of the fact that crackheadedness is contagious and NCT Dream has spread it to the scouts of the world!
I mean I know this barely counts as a mosh pit, if it even counts... But it is the efoort that matters. They are having fun and it's sweet to see that!
I mean, I can somewhat understand the mosh to Go. I can deal with it, I can understand it
But these kids moshing to My first and last is definite proof of the fact that crackheadedness is contagious and NCT Dream has spread it to the scouts of the world!
I mean I know this barely counts as a mosh pit, if it even counts... But it is the efoort that matters. They are having fun and it's sweet to see that!