The Epic Teddy Bear Bluetooth battle! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I got a new phone today and unfortunately it doesn't have an audio jack and the stereo in my car is the stock CD player that comes in the 2010 Corolla so it's got nothing but an audio jack. I went to store to pick up one of those Bluetooth adapters so I could still play music from my phone in the car. It's been years since I've actually listened to a radio station! I was sitting in the parking lot setting it up. I plugged it in not realizing it doesn't fit well in the recessed cigarette lighter and wasn't actually plugged in. It had one of those stickers with fake numbers on it so it looks like it's on though. I opened up Bluetooth, saw a Bluetooth adapter and connected without issue. Clicked on Teddy Bear. It started playing but I got absolute silence. I checked the volume on my phone, turned it to 100%. Nothing, turned my car up so loud if it had played I probably would have blown a speaker and still nothing. Then the video stopped playing. I hit play again, it played for a few seconds, then stopped. At this point I'm seriously baffled. I unplug the Bluetooth adapter, re plug it in (it still wasn't plugged in but I don't know this). Then I realize that even though I had unplugged the adapter and plugged it back in my phone had never unconnected from it. Even more confused. So I start playing Teddy Bear again. It plays for a few seconds, then some how forwards to the next song, and then the next, and then the next without me touching anything. I'm seriously having a WTF moment when I look up and see a guy wearing an old cowboy hat, about 60 in a huge truck parked in front looking really pissed off. I get the idea that I some how pared with something in his truck. Sure enough, it looks like he's reaching down (I can't actually see his arm or hand though) and every time he moves forward the song moves forward. To test my theory I go back to Teddy Bear. It plays, he looks really pissed, starts stabbing forward and the song starts moving forward. I let him do this for a moment. Then he reaches down, and pulls up a Bluetooth adapter looks it over and plugged it back in. I'm trying not to lose my mind at the comedic value of the situation and give myself away because I'm parked directly infront of him. I wait until it pops back up on my Bluetooth menu and reconnect my phone. Taking my cue from the cowboy hat I play a Garth Brooks "Friends in Low Places". Dude in the truck looks smug and happy. I let the song play all the way through, then go on to "Standing outside the Fire". I love that song, give it a listen! Back to Teddy Bear... Dude lost his cool and punched his dashboard several times. I'm certain screamed some obscenities. Pushed looked like he pushed some buttons so I go back to Garth Brooks. He calms down, I let him listen for a few minutes then decide to really punish him and play Yena Smartphone. He listens for a minute unplugs the Bluetooth and chucks it out the window and I'm assuming swears because there's no one nearby to talk to. Then he gets out of the truck goes and picks up the adapter and heads back to the truck. He throws it back in his truck and sits looking like he just found out is wife cheated or something. His bluetooth adapter doesn't show back up so my fun is over. I'm reach down to unplug the adapater I just bought because it obviously isn't working. I realize isn't not plugged in and I have to twist it sideways to get it to fit. It plugs in and I see the sticker when real numbers light up behind the sticker. I realize what I have isn't even the brand I was connecting to. I connect to mine, turn on Teddy Bear and head home. Who says the universe doesn't like comedy!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I understood only teddy bear lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I dibbed and dabbed on a few sentences.
my mind sways when a lot of text happens : /
No worries, there's been plenty of times I've opened things, ready two sentences and left because I just didn't want to read that much. :haylul: Atleast you tried, that's the most I've got so far!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
No worries, there's been plenty of times I've opened things, ready two sentences and left because I just didn't want to read that much. :haylul: Atleast you tried, that's the most I've got so far!
Always try and never cry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread