The eternal evaluation (2 Viewers)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,297
Reactions Received
99,161
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,912
Ship
Wreck
If you couldn't guess already, this is about Baby Monster and that stupid format YG is putting them through called "The last evaluation"

I saw they are up to episode 7 already, so is there any info how long this is supposed to go on?

I'm starting to get Attack on Titan vibes here... once they finish with the last evaulation, we will get the the last evaluation part 2, followed up by "the last evaluation - the final episodes", which then again is followed by "the last evaluation - the final episodes, the final for real this time?!"

When they started to promote the group and present the members at the beginning of the year, I saw some useres here still being sceptical that they will debut anytime soon.. I thought you guys are way too cautious and brushed it off, but you guys were right, once again Moguri is the fool for ever trusting anything YG does could make any logical sense :umjicry:
I will try to learn from this and hopefully be less foolish in the future :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I HOPE the future upcoming groups' labels generally do not follow YG's asinine method and play around like this.

Just internally finalize the number of group members, make pre-debut individual videos, then when the timing is right, debut the groups as they've all done in the past. It's that simple.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait I thought it was just a pre-debut show and they were getting ready to debut.
:jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,297
Reactions Received
99,161
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,912
Ship
Wreck
I HOPE the next upcoming groups' labels generally do not follow YG's asinine method and play around like this.

Just internally finalize the number of group members, make pre-debut individual videos, then when the timing is right, debut the groups as they've all done in the past. It's that simple.
based on how the rest of 4th gen moves so far, it seems YG and their tactics are alone
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
officially the point of the show is to reduce the amount of members...
And publicly humiliate the former trainees too. First they get their hopes up by being selected internally, then publicly take their dreams away.

I hope you are right and the other labels actually do have some brain cells and will not follow YG. But, we won't know.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,297
Reactions Received
99,161
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,912
Ship
Wreck
Poor girls :gyuripout:
And publicly humiliate the former trainees too. First they get their hopes up by being selected internally, then publicly take their dreams away.

I hope you are right and the other labels actually do have some brain cells and will not follow YG. But, we won't know.
many believe its all just a publicity stunt and he will not kick anyone.. but lets see :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread