The Falcon and The Winter Solder (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Has anyone seen this and can tell me if it is worth watching?
Iv watched it.

It depends wat you think of MCU, WandaVision n superheroes shows/tv/movies in general n Sam Wilson n Bucky Barnes in particular, i think. I hv no objectivity so id say watch it. Ill try n answer any further questions as to why.

(Did you watch any Marvel Netflix, ABC, Hulu/Freeform shows n like them? If ur answer is no, maybe Falcon n Winter Soldier might not be for you. I dint watch all of them, not in the least but i tried most n stuck with some for awhile, but when things dragged on too long-i dint hv enuf time any more or interest to continue on.) Im too addicted to comics/superheroes shows to quit cold turkey tho.

I like Superman & Lois n F/WS but it'll take time to see if i like one more than the other. F/WS has higher budget for action scenes id say but idk if there will be as much in the rest of its season/episodes.
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Iv watched it.

It depends wat you think of MCU, WandaVision n superheroes shows/tv/movies in general n Sam Wilson n Bucky Barnes in particular, i think. I hv no objectivity so id say watch it. Ill try n answer any further questions as to why.

(Did you watch any Marvel Netflix, ABC, Hulu/Freeform shows n like them? If ur answer is no, maybe Falcon n Winter Soldier might not be for you. I dint watch all of them, not in the least but i tried most n stuck with some for awhile, but when things dragged on too long-i dint hv enuf time any more or interest to continue on.) Im too addicted to comics/superheroes shows to quit cold turkey tho.

I like Superman & Lois n F/WS but it'll take time to see if i like one more than the other. F/WS has higher budget for action scenes id say but idk if there will be as much in the rest of its season/episodes.
Hmm I have seen other shows like it. I think imma give it a chance
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread