The fandom is clowning themselves right now (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
MAMA posted this on twitter



and there are so many Choices hoping that it's A.C.E, even going as far as examining the hands LOL.
🤡
I mean if it truly is them then holy shit Beat doing the most for our boys,

but it could possibly be TXT or MCND, who are the only other two 5 member BGs I can think of right now,
those 2 are much more likely I think.
:dubuthink:

@Choice @Boy Group​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
it's never bad to have hope but i do doubt that it'll be a.c.e. :pepecry2:
yeah, TXT is already announced, so it kinda feels weird that they do a mysterious teaser like this for only one group, but idk
A.C.E still seems to nugu to perform on MAMA
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, idc who it is, bc at least it's somebody lol I mean, I'd be FLOORED if it was A.C.E, but...

Ah, to hell with it - it's A.C.E, and I'm a clown!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili, yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ACE is who it should be
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no idea, they never revealed it, no one had that L shaped hand in their choreo or something, possibly was ujst TXT idk
Lmao why am I not surprised. Mnet is a 🐍
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread