Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,359 Reactions Received 53,165 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,840 Gender Female 23 September 2025 #1 Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,492 Reactions Received 18,189 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,622 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 September 2025 #2 Interesting, I didn't realize something was still ongoing with them.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 23 September 2025 #3 I completely forgot about this. I guess we’ll see how it turns out
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 23 September 2025 #4 Hopefully they can stay in exo!
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,075 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 23 September 2025 #5 interesting