Tourney the force vs Genwaku no Catharsis - R5 NEO JAPONISM tournament (1 Viewer)

which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

was better than the force
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa and Willow

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Alright,I have decided.

The force sounded hardcord and even had expletives in it and that siren wail high note which was beautiful and loved the energy. This song really gave off the emotion of rage just how the title portrays it and the growls. Loved them.

Did not expect Genwaku No Catharis to have a dramatic instrumental and I loved it. It honeslty reminded me of this game I've been playing that has a gothic vibe to it and uses the dramatic strums from the string family. Sounded like an opera itself. I picked

Genwaku No Catharis.

Makes me go

ezgif-2-7898bad102ac.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Alright,I have decided.

The force sounded hardcord and even had expletives in it and that siren wail high note which was beautiful and loved the energy. This song really gave off the emotion of rage just how the title portrays it and the growls. Loved them.

Did not expect Genwaku No Catharis to have a dramatic instrumental and I loved it. It honeslty reminded me of this game I've been playing that has a gothic vibe to it and uses the dramatic strums from the string family. Sounded like an opera itself. I picked

Genwaku No Catharis.

Makes me go

ezgif-2-7898bad102ac.gif
TASTE !!!!! IT IS MY FAVOURITE SONG OF NEO JAPONISM :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread