The Future Canadian Hobo Anon (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Best Exo singer? subunit? former member?

Singer: D.O or Chen
Sub-unit: CBX
Former: Luhan and it's simply because he reminds me of a pothead.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
How you do calculus though? I couldn't even get passed Algebra-2


ohhh it's fun tbh! It's really a different kind of math, I only finished calc 2 though, wish I would have continued to calc 3
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
How you do calculus though? I couldn't even get passed Algebra-2


ohhh it's fun tbh! It's really a different kind of math, I only finished calc 2 though, wish I would have continued to calc 3
Imagine thinking math is fun tf :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My boyfriend is apparently morbid and wanted to help with the corny jokes but instead, they are morbid...what did the amputee say to the mannequin?

....can you give me a hand.

WHY AM I DATING THIS FUCKER
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My boyfriend is apparently morbid and wanted to help with the corny jokes but instead, they are morbid...what did the amputee say to the mannequin?

....can you give me a hand.

WHY AM I DATING THIS FUCKER
Okay I stan him :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Who do you like to tease most in the group?

I feel like I'm the main target of the group tbh-but I like teasing @Vikki the most or @Panda
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Both our ships left kps... Does the pain ever cease. Only Yesung solo can dull the pain...


you right, @LuhansGreenHair wtf you at, you hoe???
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Both our ships left kps... Does the pain ever cease. Only Yesung solo can dull the pain...


you right, @LuhansGreenHair wtf you at, you hoe???
Do people think my original ship still comes on!?!?

:jisoosmh::jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this anon form is really cute!

tyty anon <3
clearly this person hasn't read some of the questions that have been asked in it
also everything raymond and i have said so far :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread