The Future Canadian Hobo Anon (3 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Do You play video games? Which ones? what about mmo?

Indeed
:queen:
I typically like playing single player games, just cause multiplayer ones are typically more competitive and I find them more stressful rather than fun.

I've tried a lot of mmos in the past, like Tera or blade and soul but besides Elsword - which I stuck with for several years - I never really got into any of the others.

More recently, I've been playing a ton of Genshin Impact as the others have been saying earlier lmao :nekosweat:
I've also been meaning to play more dbd with @Panda and have a lot more games in my steam and epic games library that I don't play as regularly.
hoe, i'm waiting for you :sj_weary:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Give me six male idols....... Associate them with an element (Earth Air Fire Water Metal Wood)........................ and when you go to a private island you only get to pick.....................wood.. Which Idol is that and are you happy about it?

Highlight Gikwang
Astro Moonbin
ATEEZ Yeosang
SHINee Taemin
Infinite Hoya
Monsta X IM

ngl I don't know how to assign elements to them, but I'd be pretty happy being stuck on a private island with any of them, but especially if it were gikwang or yeosang :haylul:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hoe, i'm waiting for you :sj_weary:
next week is spring break for me and ill have more time :sj_weary:
cant wait to have you carry me again
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Lexus c'mon. You can't say to have s*x with Satan. Chips is a luciferian... I mean a Lutheran. Oh hell what's the diff? lol

LMAO
:sanapray:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joke 3: How many idols does it take to screw in a lightbulb? ... 0 because they got millions of screaming fans fighting who gets to do it for them.

This is probably true ripppp
imagine fighting to do work :wimwim:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
All this talk of proof and there's not even a mathematician in the room

ikr ew math :wimwim:
my brain is too small for it
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Best Exo singer? subunit? former member?

Chen definitely, I love his voice
CBX is my favorite
Luhan for @LuhansGreenHair though I like Tao as well.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dumbest thing you've heard in a while?

The governor in my state is lifting indoor dining restrictions even though we're in the middle of a covid spike and I just :umwhat:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Someone told me the cure for Corona Virus was a Corona Beer... is that insensitive, stupid, or both...

It seems like a dumb joke for sure loool
It's definitely both though
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who do you like to tease most in the group?

@lexus for her typos and her very young age :queen:
And here I thought you were the nicest one :reallysadcat:
How could I be so foolish :pepecry2:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Alright so who would be which Powerpuff Girl and who would be Mojo Jojo?


I believe that Mojo Jojo would be @Lovely_Cornchips but any of the rest of us could be any of the powerpuff girls imo
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What's your opinion of PassCode?

I haven't heard too much of them, but the songs that I did hear seemed to be screamo? Not really my style tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread