The Future Canadian Hobo Anon (8 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Do You play video games? Which ones? what about mmo?

I play some games. I play Animal Crossing most of the time (until I get burnt out from it). But I also like Pokémon and Mario related games too.
Lately I've been liking another game called Untitled Goose Game. You basically play as a goose and go around ruining peoples day :sanapray:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
omg, i finally caught up in the reading wtf
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do You play video games? Which ones? what about mmo?

I play some games. I play Animal Crossing most of the time (until I get burnt out from it). But I also like Pokémon and Mario related games too.
Lately I've been liking another game called Untitled Goose Game. You basically play as a goose and go around ruining peoples day :sanapray:
i love goose game :sadcat:

 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
i love goose game :sadcat:

Me too! It's a lot more fun than I expected it to be :lisalaugh:
The only thing is that I'm struggling to complete the tasks during the six minute challenges :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Give me six male idols....... Associate them with an element (Earth Air Fire Water Metal Wood)........................ and when you go to a private island you only get to pick.....................wood.. Which Idol is that and are you happy about it?

Infinite's Woohyun=Metal
EXO's Chanyeol=Fire
Astro's Eunwoo=Wood
ATEEZ's San=Water
SHINee's Onew=Air
Monsta X's Wonho=Earth

...omfg...do I KNOW MALE IDOLS!?!?

And uh....I guess that would be Eunwoo...and I don't know how I feel about it because he apparently want to get married and I'm just not ready for that type of commitment.

:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Give me six male idols....... Associate them with an element (Earth Air Fire Water Metal Wood)........................ and when you go to a private island you only get to pick.....................wood.. Which Idol is that and are you happy about it?

Ten, Jonghyun, Rocky, Baekhyun, Taemin, Taeyong.

Ten is water because of how he moves
Rocky is air becuse of how he moves too
Taemin is fire because of passion
Jonghyun is metal because he's strong.
Baekhyun is earth because he's a dependable leader
Taeyong is wood because he's both soft and strong.

I'd be happy with any of them tbh but yes gimme Taeyong :sj_weary:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me too! It's a lot more fun than I expected it to be :lisalaugh:
The only thing is that I'm struggling to complete the tasks during the six minute challenges :jisoosmh:
yeah i'm not good at speed challenges in anything unless there's a card in it for me :rosesmug:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Give me six male idols....... Associate them with an element (Earth Air Fire Water Metal Wood)........................ and when you go to a private island you only get to pick.....................wood.. Which Idol is that and are you happy about it?

Infinite's Woohyun=Metal
EXO's Chanyeol=Fire
Astro's Eunwoo=Wood
ATEEZ's San=Water
SHINee's Onew=Air
Monsta X's Wonho=Earth

...omfg...do I KNOW MALE IDOLS!?!?

And uh....I guess that would be Eunwoo...and I don't know how I feel about it because he apparently want to get married and I'm just not ready for that type of commitment.

:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
i'll t ake eunwoo for that commitment please
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Lexus c'mon. You can't say to have s*x with Satan. Chips is a luciferian... I mean a Lutheran. Oh hell what's the diff? lol

Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan
Have sex with satan

:ankha:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
if you guys are in a group chat who talks the most often in it?

usually it's me, @Lovely_Cornchips and @Vikki I think

Mango and Lex tend to be on the quieter side lmao
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Give me six male idols....... Associate them with an element (Earth Air Fire Water Metal Wood)........................ and when you go to a private island you only get to pick.....................wood.. Which Idol is that and are you happy about it?

Ten, Jonghyun, Rocky, Baekhyun, Taemin, Taeyong.

Ten is water because of how he moves
Rocky is air becuse of how he moves too
Taemin is fire because of passion
Jonghyun is metal because he's strong.
Baekhyun is earth because he's a dependable leader
Taeyong is wood because he's both soft and strong.

I'd be happy with any of them tbh but yes gimme Taeyong :sj_weary:
taeyong is wood :sj_weary:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
if you guys are in a group chat who talks the most often in it?

usually it's me, @Lovely_Cornchips and @Vikki I think

Mango and Lex tend to be on the quieter side lmao
THNK YOU I THOUGHT LEX WAS QUIETER BUT THEN THEY BOTH SAID EVERYONE BUT MANGO
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What does being a Canadian hobo mean to you, personally?

my future and my only goal in life at this point :ankha:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread