News The God of High School Trailer (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Trailer of one of Crunchyroll's upcoming anime originals. Similarly as Tower of God it's based on popular korean webtoon.

Synopsis: " It all began as a fighting tournament to seek out for the best fighter among all high school students in Korea. Mori Jin, a Taekwondo specialist and a high school student, soon learns that there is something much greater beneath the stage of the tournament. " (via MAL)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sounds like a standard shonen with potential. As long as good fights, characters and music, it will do well :sanapray:

Get the token rival, antagonist and love interest :rosesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
His eyes are on another level lmaooo
seems fun
It's definitely unique design. Bit distracting first, but i guess you will get used to it after a while xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sounds like a standard shonen with potential. As long as good fights, characters and music, it will do well :sanapray:

Get the token rival, antagonist and love interest :rosesmug:
It does sound pretty generic, but I'm expecting something great like with Tower of God, seems generic first but the world building is amazing.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't seen the webtoon but it's also one of the most popular along with ToG and Noblesse. It looks nice, I'm surprised by how busy is MAPPA lately. They really got big stuff in their hands.
I'm too, MAPPA is rly taking projects left and right! First SNK and now this, they rly have lot of work. But it will be interesting seeing MAPPA working together with Crunchyroll.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I saw this trailer before, the art style reminds me of my friend that likes to draw red noses like they do in the anime. Besides that it seems ok? Not really that interested but might check out the first episode.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I saw this trailer before, the art style reminds me of my friend that likes to draw red noses like they do in the anime. Besides that it seems ok? Not really that interested but might check out the first episode.
I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know what to expect. I have loved Tower of God so far so if it's similar I think I will like it, but it could be rly generic too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do they all have colds? Why are their noses red.

This looks bland. Maybe I'll watch the first episode.
Their ears are red too, maybe it's cold outside :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: quinby

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread