18+ The Great Emily Quiz (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Good job there, pal!

And hey there, I'm Emily. Feel free to call Ems or whatever you fancy. I love Woobin over the moon and back. <3
Okay Ems! I see you are also a Dreamcatcher fan as well (Actually, I answered correctly when that question came up and I put in Dreamcatcher and TWICE lol
Would you like to join the Dreamcatcher tag list? :)
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Okay Ems! I see you are also a Dreamcatcher fan as well (Actually, I answered correctly when that question came up and I put in Dreamcatcher and TWICE lol
Would you like to join the Dreamcatcher tag list? :)
Yes, please. ^ ^ I would feel honored!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I only got a four ;A;

shame on me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ems

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I only got a four ;A;

shame on me
I think you did pretty well. <3 Mine was tricky because there are so many possible answers that sound like the actual answer. Some may argue some of those aren't wrong. Just that one answer is more the answer than others. I don't play nice. </3

I got two but I tried my best :pandalove::pandabeg:
Oh, don't fret it, honeybuns. <3 You did great.
Two is better than one!

And I think your sig is very cute. <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
[QUOTE="Emily, post: 70080, member: 173"
Oh, don't fret it, honeybuns. <3 You did great.
Two is better than one!

And I think your sig is very cute. <3
[/QUOTE]
Aww thank you :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ems

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Big 2
❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread