The Great InSomnia Quiz (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which one was number 3? I think the questions change in order the more times you go on the Site
What I mean was that I knew the answer to Minx's old songs, the anniversary songs, abd one other but I guess I didn't format the answers properly or something.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
What I mean was that I knew the answer to Minx's old songs, the anniversary songs, abd one other but I guess I didn't format the answers properly or something.
Have you put a comma in some of the answers?
I may redo this or do another quiz but format it differently.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you put a comma in some of the answers?
I may redo this or do another quiz but format it differently.
Yeah, I put them in the wrong order I think. Maybe it would be easier if it was formatted such that every individual song had its own answer, so that commas and stuff wouldn't affect it.
I'm also on mobile so that probably explains some of the difficulty.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah, I put them in the wrong order I think. Maybe it would be easier if it was formatted such that every individual song had its own answer, so that commas and stuff wouldn't affect it.
I'm also on mobile so that probably explains some of the difficulty.
Yeah I'll do a version 2 tonight after work and I'll do mainly single answers but with more questions and a bit more time for it.
It'll be ok :pandahappy:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread