Intro The great oppa senpai gege (1 Viewer)

do you understand my greatness


  • Total voters
    10

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hoes are great, as long as they admit I am the undisputable KPS queen of 18+ threads!
I have yet to see the great oppa doing 18+ threads so you are good now
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I am offended :nekopout:
fellow hoe i am thrilled :queen:
Excuse you, but I am the hard stan queen of KPS! So you hoe better stay away from my baby Kai and ESPECIALLY my baby Woozi. :pikagun:

PS: Welcome to the site, I hope you like it here and decide to stick around!
But Kai is so hot :llama_blush:
yes fight it out maru :sanapray:
Traitor :llama_shook:
Hoes are great, as long as they admit I am the undisputable KPS queen of 18+ threads!
I am the ultimate sexi oppa senpai so yes you are the queen my dear :llama_tea:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But Kai is so hot :llama_blush:

Traitor :llama_shook:

I am the ultimate sexi oppa senpai so yes you are the queen my dear :llama_tea:
I am just supporting my co-mother. my daughter is married to hers :gyuripout:

you still are the greatest oppa
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But Kai is so hot :llama_blush:

Traitor :llama_shook:

I am the ultimate sexi oppa senpai so yes you are the queen my dear :llama_tea:
Alright, I think I can deal with you being here ... Maybe even become friends. I'm gonna keep an eye on ya

Kai is not simply hot, he is stunning. He is a god. He is perfection brought to life. He is art and the most beautiful person I have EVER seen.

And his visuals aren't even half of what makes him so attractive and godly! His talent and the way he LOVES to dance is honestly breathtaking! His smile when performing is the happiest thing I have EVER seen.

I could go on for hours...
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Alright, I think I can deal with you being here ... Maybe even become friends. I'm gonna keep an eye on ya

Kai is not simply hot, he is stunning. He is a god. He is perfection brought to life. He is art and the most beautiful person I have EVER seen.

And his visuals aren't even half of what makes him so attractive and godly! His talent and the way he LOVES to dance is honestly breathtaking! His smile when performing is the happiest thing I have EVER seen.

I could go on for hours...
I will wait for that day to happen when we will become the greatest hoe duo of this site.

And yes, Kai is god of visuals, talent, cuteness and sexiness :llama_blush:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hello good people of KS.
It is I the great akiissexi. I come here to make your life sexier.
Bow down to me or else.....
I hope we all can come friends and you all understand that the true sexi is the great me.
With love akiissexi <3
I give my immediate respect since you come from Wonho's bed. Boy be thiccc with three c's.

I understand your sexi if you understand my sexi.

Feel my greatness!
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I give my immediate respect since you come from Wonho's bed. Boy be thiccc with three c's.

I understand your sexi if you understand my sexi.

Feel my greatness!
His ass aint only thing thiccc llama_twerk

It is delightful to see another sexi but i am not only great i am the greatest so i hope you know that there is no bigger greatness than greatest.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
His ass aint only thing thiccc llama_twerk

It is delightful to see another sexi but i am not only great i am the greatest so i hope you know that there is no bigger greatness than greatest.
I know. His thighs got the thiccc too. And he got them titties. :llama_tea:

Accept that I can be the greatest as well. I am the greatest female sexi. Fight me.
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I know. His thighs got the thiccc too. And he got them titties. :llama_tea:

Accept that I can be the greatest as well. I am the greatest female sexi. Fight me.
Yes. i am glad you realize the power of his thighs and titties. :llama_tea:

I will accept your greatest female sexiness if you approve my greatest oppa sexiness.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Yes. i am glad you realize the power of his thighs and titties. :llama_tea:

I will accept your greatest female sexiness if you approve my greatest oppa sexiness.
Oh, of course I would. :llama_tea:

I approve of your greatest oppa sexiness. :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I see your greatness comes with major wisdom also very impressive :jenniesmug:
I stan 50+ groups. I will have the greatest wisdom with my sexiness. :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread