- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
you will always be the besti am glad you know that i am the only great oppa :wonugl:
Thank you dear
I am sure we will get along just fabulouslyHello senpia jk welcome to the site Hope we get along well *anime wave* *p.s i'm a otaku and a kpopper*
@Ozymandias Senpai you have competition![]()
There is no war. Yet.![]()
I am not ready for that war
Thank you daddy
yes hello dear
thank you dear :wonugl:I am liking this individual.
Welcome.
i am not the sexiest oppa for nothing my loveThis is the best introduction thread I’ve ever seen
yet
someone doesnt know greatness when they see it, sadNot impressed so far![]()
Anyone can look great but it takes more to actually be great and all i'm seeing at the moment is looks and they don't impress mesomeone doesnt know greatness when they see it, sad![]()