The Greatest User Ever (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm here to talk about the best user this forum has ever been blessed with

He is our resident admin and tech guy who makes this forum a better place for us all

He's so funny, charming and simply a delight to have around, not to mention his honesty which is always welcome

That's right you guessed it I'm talking about @thatb2tch

Have you ever met a user so wonderful??

The answer is no, no you have not

I stan the only talent that matters



ps. @Taeyeon I hope this convinces you to allow me to make a @thatb2tch badge, so my eternal appreciation for him can be shown​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:yolk: such a sweet thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread