Appreciation The Hag Test (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
PSX_20210508_165120.jpg

I 71/130 pts, more than 50%-most of wrong answers were guesses. But the question go bk 14 yrs some of them. I think i did alright. Learned some things. @Yili @Darkseid @OnlyCalB im curious if you guys are interested in taking the test. For funsies only ofc.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I flopped
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread