Trading πŸŒ The Handcrafted Card Shop 🌚 (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
RULES:
@Panda will be handling most (all but she does not know that) of my trades
no handouts unless if Panda likes you

no shoes, no shirt, no service :)
CARDS THAT I WANT:



RARE CARDS THAT I WANT:


----------------------------------------------------------------
CARDS FOR TRADE:

RARE CARDS FOR TRADE:

​
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
You and @Panda gonna run a card empire that might rival @Abeamus :lisalaugh:
Considering I have 16 Rares to their 17 but with the benefit of not being able to pull doubles then I am not concerned as if it takes 2 people to beat me then I think my trading skills speaks for itself :sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay β€’ Czennie β€’ Teume β€’ Moodz β€’ One-It β€’ Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Considering I have 16 Rares to their 17 but with the benefit of not being able to pull doubles then I am not concerned as if it takes 2 people to beat me then I think my trading skills speaks for itself :sippinthetea:
we'll have to see how the cookie crumbles , i have no stakes in this as i have way too many cards that i want in comparison to you two so i will never gather that many cards i don't want :haylul:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
we'll have to see how the cookie crumbles , i have no stakes in this as i have way too many cards that i want in comparison to you two so i will never gather that many cards i don't want :haylul:
Unless sub-units are added it'll only be soloists until I'm done with common cards and then that'll just leave Rares and Limited so between sets I want coming out I am planning on just trading for whatever although I would like to try and keep my 3rd batch number for Yookyung just in case
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've added a link to your thread in my Card Master one.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:

Unless sub-units are added it'll only be soloists until I'm done with common cards and then that'll just leave Rares and Limited so between sets I want coming out I am planning on just trading for whatever although I would like to try and keep my 3rd batch number for Yookyung just in case
I'm rooting for your Yookyung plan. You may be my best chance of getting her.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I've added a link to your thread in my Card Master one.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:



I'm rooting for your Yookyung plan. You may be my best chance of getting her.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
Well I might as well do something with my Common cards since there sets that come out that I wanna complete myself is gonna be very slow :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread