Is when you start tanning but it's pale where your glasses are :sadcat:
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 May 2019 #1 Is when you start tanning but it's pale where your glasses are Reactions: lexus, blueberries, wayvoutsold and 1 other person
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 6 May 2019 #2 can't relate, I switched to contacts Reactions: lexus, blueberries and JoanaIsHere
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 6 May 2019 #3 The biggest problem is when it’s hot outside and the skin under the bridge of your glasses sweats a lot Reactions: lexus, noir and JoanaIsHere
The biggest problem is when it’s hot outside and the skin under the bridge of your glasses sweats a lot
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 May 2019 #4 For me it's rain, getting your glasses full of the droplets xd Reactions: JoanaIsHere and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 6 May 2019 #5 I'm glad I wear contacts and I'm glad I don't tan. Reactions: JoanaIsHere