The hardest thing about being an ARMY. (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS SOLD OUT UNDER AN HOUR OR TWO. OFTEN TIMES JUST 10 BLOODY MINUTES.

FUCK YOU GUYS LMFAO

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

22313645-EC62-4E81-B0E4-BDCC9B6160FB.gif



OK I feel better now. Carry on. I just needed to let that out.

I'm ok, I promise.

I think.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS SOLD OUT UNDER AN HOUR OR TWO. OFTEN TIMES JUST 10 BLOODY MINUTES.

FUCK YOU GUYS LMFAO

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

22313645-EC62-4E81-B0E4-BDCC9B6160FB.gif



OK I feel better now. Carry on. I just needed to let that out.

I'm ok, I promise.

I think.
Ahhh true true
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread