- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,945
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I just dont get what about this isnt fun enough for them to stayYeah it's hard I gave up for that
I think it might be hard to get involved when you see everyone talking to each other when you know almost no oneI just dont get what about this isnt fun enough for them to stay
I know but they dont bother to even try sometimes:(I think it might be hard to get involved when you see everyone talking to each other when you know almost no one
😭😭😭😭😭 its not that hard-I can relate. A couple years ago, I asked my friend Sarah (not you @seoriverse - my other friend Sarah) to jolin bc she expressed an interest in K-pop, but she ended up leaving after her intro thread bc she found the layout hard to navigate on her phone and she never used her computer.
They stayed a floppy fish for so long....,ikkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I have 2, one is a flop and isnt trying to get around here at all, the other just joined but prolly will be a flop :/I have 5 referrals and they are either completely inactive or they pop in once in a while
Hope they stick around thoI hav
I have 2, one is a flop and isnt trying to get around here at all, the other just joined but prolly will be a flop :/
Now that is something that deserves a trophyrn, I`m more active than the one that referred me though.![]()
and she used to be so active - what happened???rn, I`m more active than the one that referred me though.![]()
I have no idea actually.and she used to be so active - what happened???
its really sad, they were one of the most active users by farand she used to be so active - what happened???