- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
My little brother is 8 years old, so very young. When my brother was 5, his biological dad and step mom gave him up because he had autism. My brother was ripped from his other siblings on his fathers side and was meant to never see them again. These people lived in a city over from us, and nobody has run into them since they gave up my brother.
Today I went with my mom and brother to his elementary school carnival. We saw them. His biological dad. My brothers old siblings, they had enrolled at my brothers schoolWe all ignored eachother and my brother and the siblings didn’t recognize each other.
I just can’t stop feeling uneasy. My brother, who I love the most in this world, was given up for a reason that isn’t even his fault and now we are being forced to be confronted with the past and pain all over again.
What if my brother recognizes them. It’s bound to happen. How are we supposed to explain to a little boy with autism nonetheless, that his own father didn’t even want him. I hate this world. I hate how someone could give up their own kid.
I don’t understand how someone could be so awful.
You can ignore this.
Today I went with my mom and brother to his elementary school carnival. We saw them. His biological dad. My brothers old siblings, they had enrolled at my brothers schoolWe all ignored eachother and my brother and the siblings didn’t recognize each other.
I just can’t stop feeling uneasy. My brother, who I love the most in this world, was given up for a reason that isn’t even his fault and now we are being forced to be confronted with the past and pain all over again.
What if my brother recognizes them. It’s bound to happen. How are we supposed to explain to a little boy with autism nonetheless, that his own father didn’t even want him. I hate this world. I hate how someone could give up their own kid.
I don’t understand how someone could be so awful.
You can ignore this.