- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
those hater should sing and see how hard it is
I'd love to see thatPrecisely!
those hater should sing and see how hard it is
I'd love to see thatPrecisely!
She was bouncing around and crying while trying to sing at the same time, do these people want ariana grande vocals while idols are throwing up and doing backflips at the same time?![]()
Sadly they do, it sucks. :(
I like them too and they can be really fun, LSFM recorder encore recently comes to mind!!I like encore stages but I think your right. Seriously, I think auto tune has created unrealistic expectations. And also, people forget, Idols are often emotional during this. Stupid fans.![]()
OMG, I want to see this...She was bouncing around and crying while trying to sing at the same time, do these people want ariana grande vocals while idols are throwing up and doing backflips at the same time?![]()
@YouChan Don't frown face at me! You want to see Ariana Grande sing while throwing up and doing back flips at the same time. Don't lie!OMG, I want to see this...![]()
But is this even physically possible?@YouChan Don't frown face at me! You want to see Ariana Grande sing while throwing up and doing back flips at the same time. Don't lie!![]()
There's only one way to find out!But is this even physically possible?
@YouChan Don't frown face at me! You want to see Ariana Grande sing while throwing up and doing back flips at the same time. Don't lie!![]()
It's not her throwing up, it's the combination that would be impressivewhy do you want to see her throw up?