Appreciation The heck is he so handsome for? (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
IMG_20201019_092346.jpg
Those pants :sj_weary:
IMG_20201013_163555.jpg

It's like Black was made for him :wat:
5f8db73f0f5a0837609096.gif

Good boy is helping the thirsty people
5f8db8427d60e300803135.gif


722ba1c2-5e3f-4ac6-8810-a784b6672a5c.gif


This face deserves bigger audience :junweary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy and Wingfrost
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Who is he?
Vachirawit Chiva-aree, born 27 December 1997 is better known by his nickname Bright. He's a Thai actor, host and model of Chinese and American descent. He is best known for his leading role as Sarawat in 2gether: The Series and Still 2gether (both in 2020), which brought him to international prominence.
screenshot_20191204_131126.jpg

Here's Bright with his onscreen love interest, Win. Please look forward to their upcoming project, Boys Over Flowers.
IMG_20201019_223954.jpg

I want to share more gifs but it is taking too long to upload :yolk:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy and Wingfrost
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
He does have a bit of "crazy eyes" and "the bad boy look", but that is just adding to the hotness, I suppose. aha
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AHHHHH i know if i could meet him i would not even be able to talk if he bump into me. i would not be able to handle the physical contact. i would fall ahhh i'm about to have a whole section on Pinterest with his pics only.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You’re really trying to kill me :maheart:
Ever since you told me about him I’ve been watching the 2gether series and now because of getting into that show I’ve added more bl drama’s to my watch list
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Who is he?
Vachirawit Chiva-aree, born 27 December 1997 is better known by his nickname Bright. He's a Thai actor, host and model of Chinese and American descent. He is best known for his leading role as Sarawat in 2gether: The Series and Still 2gether (both in 2020), which brought him to international prominence.
screenshot_20191204_131126.jpg

Here's Bright with his onscreen love interest, Win. Please look forward to their upcoming project, Boys Over Flowers.
IMG_20201019_223954.jpg

I want to share more gifs but it is taking too long to upload :yolk:
I still find it SO funny that they're going from being lovers to rivals. I don't know, I just can't get over it.
I'm kind of wishing the story would take a turn and instead of them both falling for the girl, they just get married lol... We have a million classic versions of BOF anyway
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I still find it SO funny that they're going from being lovers to rivals. I don't know, I just can't get over it.
I'm kind of wishing the story would take a turn and instead of them both falling for the girl, they just get married lol... We have a million classic versions of BOF anyway
I want this too and if anyone can do it, it's Thailand.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
You’re really trying to kill me :maheart:
Ever since you told me about him I’ve been watching the 2gether series and now because of getting into that show I’ve added more bl drama’s to my watch list
:lisalaugh:
Ooh YES! I hope you can watch TharnType soon because season 2 is coming in November! *trigger warnings apply for this one though*
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ooh YES! I hope you can watch TharnType soon because season 2 is coming in November! *trigger warnings apply for this one though*
Thats the show I plan on watching once I finish 2gether :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread