Appreciation The holy trinity of underrated BG songs (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
OMG QUEEN :sj_weary:
I can't believe I forgot these existed
I wondered if anyone made a mashup yet of Queen and Vixx's Chained Up, to my luck nobody did so I present to you

'Chained Up Queen"
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
QUEEN, YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THAT SONG DAILY OMGGGGG.
also yes, UNIQ!!! I watched the Untamed and then got deeply in love with Wang Yibo, they need a comeback!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yusss!! llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread