the human who was listening Hollywood Undead, come here (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
ah aju nice I love that song :pandalove:
ohh thanks, I am bad with usernames :pandasad:

send me songs :pandahappy:
OMG YOUR TASTE IS SO AMAZING YOU ONLY LACKIN ASTRO AND LOVELYZ IN UR LIFE
It makes you sound as if in you were from a baltic country or smth sksksksk

2019 SOTY EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS AND AGREES WITH THIS, I DON'T MAKE THE RULES
ASTRO ARE THE BEST GARDENERS(? :pandarolleyes: )I MEAN LOOK


THIS IS THE REASON WHY EVERYBODY THOT THAT 2017 SOTY WAS RIGGED COZ THIS IS THE REAL DEAL



OR DIS


LOVELYZ
AESTHETICS R UNREAL AND THEY KNOW WHAT'S UP COZ PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR UWU


we all cri coz dese voices r just that bootiful, flaws not found :sj_weary::sj_weary::pepeheart:



i am already preparin you for a good sleep coz i am a good mom

 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
OMG YOUR TASTE IS SO AMAZING YOU ONLY LACKIN ASTRO AND LOVELYZ IN UR LIFE
It makes you sound as if in you were from a baltic country or smth sksksksk

2019 SOTY EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS AND AGREES WITH THIS, I DON'T MAKE THE RULES
ASTRO ARE THE BEST GARDENERS(? :pandarolleyes: )I MEAN LOOK


THIS IS THE REASON WHY EVERYBODY THOT THAT 2017 SOTY WAS RIGGED COZ THIS IS THE REAL DEAL



OR DIS


LOVELYZ
AESTHETICS R UNREAL AND THEY KNOW WHAT'S UP COZ PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR UWU


we all cri coz dese voices r just that bootiful, flaws not found :sj_weary::sj_weary::pepeheart:



i am already preparin you for a good sleep coz i am a good mom

Thanks I finally have the time to listen these :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread