Performance The importance of this (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The last OT5 BB performance. It hurts as a VIP, but Seungri was stupid with his mistakes so he deserves what's happening. But I still got goosebumps because I miss BB

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry that you and other fans are having to deal with this.
I know the feeling of losing a member of a long-loved group (though I can be clearly and 100% honest and say I don't know how it feels losing them in this manner - two different situations entirely).
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm sorry that you and other fans are having to deal with this.
I know the feeling of losing a member of a long-loved group (though I can be clearly and 100% honest and say I don't know how it feels losing them in this manner - two different situations entirely).
well i am dissapointed in him and in the situation... i expected a OT5 after they come back from the military definitely not this...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread