The irony of this place is that (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm not a moderator so i don't keep up with every situation here but dark humor is not for everyone and something that's fun for you can be the opposite for someone else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i'm not a moderator so i don't keep up with every situation here but dark humor is not for everyone and something that's fun for you can be the opposite for someone else.
I totally understand that and agree with it. but heres the joke i made for Blackpink for example,

"the studio called, but they were too busy being models. the studio passed away at 6:14PM"

and the one for EXO,

"they should focus more on their sons and daughters now"

AND LIKE EXO are my ults
:pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I totally understand that and agree with it. but heres the joke i made for Blackpink for example,

"the studio called, but they were too busy being models. the studio passed away at 6:14PM"

and the one for EXO,

"they should focus more on their sons and daughters now"

AND LIKE EXO are my ults
:pepecry2:
ohh ok i thought it was smth worse :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I totally understand that and agree with it. but heres the joke i made for Blackpink for example,

"the studio called, but they were too busy being models. the studio passed away at 6:14PM"

and the one for EXO,

"they should focus more on their sons and daughters now"

AND LIKE EXO are my ults
:pepecry2:
I don’t see any humor, I’m bored to tears
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Only if you weren't so aggressive. :pepeheart:
Yes, if only I was dumb as bricks and had oatmeal for brains. Then maybe I could be amused by you.
Go joke about babies dying for all I care but don’t call yourself funny when you’re just embarrassing:headache:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread