- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
As the decade comes to a close, I thought I'd compile the top 16 because I'm indecisive 10 songs that really shaped my decade. I really got into K-Pop in early 2015, so all these songs are from 2015 up, but still, these are the top 10 songs that really shaped my decade, as my decade really had been shaped the most these past 5 years! Also, these are all boy group songs so,, sorry gg stans in advance haha. I had wanted to add an explanation for each song to show why they are on this list (because most of these songs are here for more than just the reason of me really liking them) but I realized its hard to portray what songs mean to me in words, so I decided not to :''). Well, I hope you guys can check out some of these songs, and maybe enjoy some as much as I do <3 Oh, and since its still Christmas in my time, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! 
10. So Bad.. - Victon
9. Dazzling Light - Ateez
8. TGIF - Infinite (Dongwoo)
7. Mansae - Seventeen/Pretty U - Seventeen
6. Destroyer - Monsta X
5. When I Grow Up - Seventeen/Beautiful - Seventeen/Change Up - Seventeen/Highlight - Seventeen
4. Blind - B.A.P/Killer - B.A.P/Goodbye - B.A.P
3. Don't Let Me Go - SHINee
2. If I - Seventeen
1. Lilili Yabbay - Seventeen
Boy Group Taglist
10. So Bad.. - Victon
9. Dazzling Light - Ateez
8. TGIF - Infinite (Dongwoo)
7. Mansae - Seventeen/Pretty U - Seventeen
6. Destroyer - Monsta X
5. When I Grow Up - Seventeen/Beautiful - Seventeen/Change Up - Seventeen/Highlight - Seventeen
4. Blind - B.A.P/Killer - B.A.P/Goodbye - B.A.P
3. Don't Let Me Go - SHINee
2. If I - Seventeen
1. Lilili Yabbay - Seventeen
Boy Group Taglist