MV The king of hoe anthems (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
king
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh god king don't do this to me :sj_weary:
all great things start with t or h
hyuna, haechan, taehyung, taeyeon, taemin :pepelook:
I THINK YOU MIGHTVE FORGOTTEN SOMEONE HUH
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
fine, I'll give it to you

taeyong
god his face is actually so handsome

but taehyung beats him by miles
:chickill:
SEE THAT WASNT SO HARD WAS IT :pandahappy: NOW DO THAT AGAIN WITH FEELING
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SEE THAT WASNT SO HARD WAS IT :pandahappy: NOW DO THAT AGAIN WITH FEELING
holy fuck taeyong just choke me already your eyes are dirving me crazy that hair omfg I just lose my shit your face is so perfect nothing ever compares to it it's perfect, your perfect, your voice is perfect, your fans are perfect, what a perfect, great life



how's that?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
holy fuck taeyong just choke me already your eyes are dirving me crazy that hair omfg I just lose my shit your face is so perfect nothing ever compares to it it's perfect, your perfect, your voice is perfect, your fans are perfect, what a perfect, great life



how's that?
That’s a bookmark for sure :pandaomg: never thought I’d see the day you’d speak the truth
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s a bookmark for sure :pandaomg: never thought I’d see the day you’d speak the truth
oh shut up :chickill:
don't use it against me, I'm so nice I shouldn't have even done that, but I did
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh shut up :chickill:
don't use it against me, I'm so nice I shouldn't have even done that, but I did
Yes you did :nekolove: keep going sweetie
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
363
Reactions Received
1,148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
holy fuck taeyong just choke me already your eyes are dirving me crazy that hair omfg I just lose my shit your face is so perfect nothing ever compares to it it's perfect, your perfect, your voice is perfect, your fans are perfect, what a perfect, great life



how's that?
im scared pls stop arent u like 12:taeminface::welp:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread