18+ The Kpop Hunger Games (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1635111499879.gif


(Made 18+ as this will include death :wimwim:)
I was incredibly bored and decided to put some of my faves into the Hunger Games… As that is what one does :cat:
District 1 - 10 has my bias and bias wrecker from the group then for Districts 11 & 12 I randomly chose four soloists. In the spoiler sections is the screenshot so you know I’m not making it all up, this Hunger Game was full of love, betrayal and shocking twists!
(I’ll be doing different posts for each day so please be patient as I write up everything, this might even be something that goes on for multiple days as I most likely won’t be able to write it all up today so if you’d like to be tagged let me know.) :sanapray:
Also please remember this is all just for fun
Here are the contestants

District One (Ateez)
Yunho


Seonghwa

District Two (BTS)
Suga
1635112096321.gif

Jimin

1635112245552.gif

District Three (Stray Kids)
Hyunjin

Lee Know

District Four (Seventeen)

Jun
1635112862733.gif

Minghao

District Five (JBJ)
Kenta

Taehyun

District Six (Day6)
Young K

1635113506986.gif

Jae

District Seven (Red Velvet)
Joy
1635113754622.gif

Yeri
1635113854739.gif

District Eight (Mamamoo)
Wheein
1635113963416.gif

Solar
1635114036251.gif

District Nine (Oh My Girl)
Seunghee

Hyojung
1635114379789.gif

District 10 (Everglow)
Aisha
1635114546942.gif

Onda

District 11 (Soloists)
Chungha

1635114781298.gif

Jeong Sewoon
1635114987282.gif

District 12
Taeyeon


Key
1635115271750.gif

Who do you think will win? :sippinthetea:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
C4394AD5-2A6D-4301-9CE7-4D6AF3F10EF3.jpeg
Let the Hunger Games begin and may the odds be ever in your faves favor!

The Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds
1635116374491.gif

Solar, Seonghwa, Joy, Jimin, Aisha, Young K, Wheein, Key, Minghao, Taeyeon, Yeri and Sewoon all run away from the cornucopia.
Suga takes a spear
Taehyun grabs a shield
Yunho runs away with a lighter and rope
Seunghee & Kenta fight over a bag, Kenta gives up and retreats.
Jae clutches a first aid kit and runs away
1635116496956.gif

Lee Know rips a mace out of Onda’s hands
Hyunjin repeatedly stabs Chungha with a sais (Anger management for you :irenecrazy:)
Hyojung sets off an explosion, killing Jun :leavingmind:
3FC750F7-2225-4736-B302-0D9E7DA0D190.jpeg
​
@Tickita
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg I was gonna host one of these but for users but I ended up not doing it :idkwhattonamethis:

Cool idea :sanapray:
a few of us have done that before, it was really fun :pikahappy: You should do one!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
a few of us have done that before, it was really fun :pikahappy: You should do one!
I used to host a bunch back in like 2019 on AKP but I stopped because I always ended up with like 300 screenshots :lisalaugh:

Okay, I'll do another one :sanapray: it might be fun to have a prize at the end, like a card or something :pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to host a bunch back in like 2019 on AKP but I stopped because I always ended up with like 300 screenshots :lisalaugh:

Okay, I'll do another one :sanapray: it might be fun to have a prize at the end, like a card or something :pandatea:
Oooh it’s going to get intense :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

1635118090708.gif

Day One
Yeri & Key go fishing
Suga collects fruit
Young K hunts
Hyojung & Yunho think about home
Minghao tries to sleep through the entire day
Hyunjin questions his sanity
Solar searches for firewood
Sewoon finds a cave
Wheein and Kenta receive items from unknown sponsors

1635118375802.gif


Taeyeon & Seonghwa hunt for other tributes
Joy begs for Jae to kill her, he refuses, keeping her alive
Taehyun steals from Jimin while he isn’t looking
Seunghee & Lee Know work together
Aisha kills Onda with a hatchet

1635118549356.gif

55E415F5-DD61-4E6D-AE29-85512922E4D8.jpeg
@Tickita
Aisha didn’t come to play nice :jisoosmh:​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread