The Kpop Megachurch (3 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It appears to still be going on so why not :sanapray: What’s your 2t 1L
Yay!

1. I have never traveled outside of my state
2. I have baked more than I've cooked
3. I am a professional gamer
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes!!! I still have my braid in my drawer :sippinthetea:
I guessed it because I once grew out my hair with the intention of donating it, but ending up just cutting it and not donating it because the process was too confusing for me. I assumed it was a similar thing with you.
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I guessed it because I once grew out my hair with the intention of donating it, but ending up just cutting it and not donating it because the process was too confusing for me. I assumed it was a similar thing with you.
I was almost forced by my mom but then i cried so i didnt donate it 😭
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
This place is like home
Wassup fellow MegaChurchers :llama_tea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,561
Reactions Received
18,238
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,225
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah everythings good now and thank you!!

Hmmmmmm🤔
I'm gonna go with #3!! Who keeps rats as pets???:ilovebread: I'm sorry I just don't wanna believe it😭
#1 and #2 don't seem that farfetched but 1 looking kinda sus tho:idkwhattonamethis:
It's actually #2! I can deadlift 195 lbs, so close to 200 it's my next goal!! And my parents were anti-dogs when I was growing up; they wouldn't let my brother or me having a pet larger than a gecko. So I had pet rats; their names were Honey and Sweetie (I was... kind of young, if you can guess from that.)

Oh, and I'm not ballsy enough for the shorts/TikToks that people make, which is why #2 is the lie! :lisalaugh: I appreciate how ballsy everyone else is, but knowing some rando could grab a still of me and turn into a meme that haunts me forever? HARD pass!!!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,561
Reactions Received
18,238
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,225
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
seems like the first one. am i right? :jenniesmug:
I'm surprisingly not terribly weak!! :haylul:

Well, I mean, almost. It's my goal to break 200 during my gym's next PR (personal record) week. :sanapray: I signed up for a fun weightlifting contest (like, it's like "girls can be strong" vibes, not like bodylifter vibes) to encourage me to keep at it. That one's in mid-April.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread