The Kpop queen has returned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
198
Reactions Received
661
Location
BLACKPINK’s area
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was going to come back on April 20th because of the 1 month ban given to me by @LeeriaYa but then BLACKPiNK's chart performance gave me a stroke and I had to delay my return. Anyways I'm back, and it's Twice's comeback date! The song was super mediocre but you really can't expect anything from Twice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: soggycookies

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Locked for discussing staff decisions and the bashing of Twice.

Please refrain from bashing artists. Giving constructive criticism on why you didn't like the comeback is okay. But saying "You really can't expect anything from Twice" is straight up bashing and against forum rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread