Video The Kulture Study: IVE 'Kitsch + I AM' MV REACTION & REVIEW (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Just finished watching it.

He always brings really interesteing insights in his reviews, especially to all the video editing aspects I usually do not catch myself. KITSCH never felt like a super expensive M/V to me and I think also not to most from what I read online, but if you hear him describe it, everything seems incredibly expensive and so much thought is put into every detail :sanapray:

I just enjoy things and do not understand why, so its nice to get a bit of insight :llama_squish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread