The last card that you own... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i'll be honest, i expected many people to be zico's siblings :haylul:
I don’t hate the dude but why couldn’t my sibling be I.N :llama_squish: He’s a squish:sakUwu: While Zico is definitely not a squish:worry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t hate the dude but why couldn’t my sibling be I.N :llama_squish: He’s a squish:sakUwu: While Zico is definitely not a squish:worry:
IN is the cutest squish :bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,822
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
well he has plenty of money to go around to all of his siblings we love a royalty king :sanapray:
And I'll fight him everyday until Block B makes a comeback.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread