- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Nao's the one with brown hair right?Nao and Kaede.
Yes, the one to the left. At least three of them dyed their hair for this last comeback.Nao's the one with brown hair right?
Ah okYes, the one to the left. At least three of them dyed their hair for this last comeback.
I just added this song to my playlistKaede and Nao also rap. The rapping is scarce on their songs; but when it happens, they usually do it.
Well, I essentially had to wait until the timer stopped, which meant I had to wait until today.That sucks
Who's that?Music my Koji Hirachi.
PassCode's producer. The group was put together by him. He is the guy in my "manifesting" meme. PassCode's producer is praying for the group's cards to be made.😃😃😃😃Who's that?
Ahh okPassCode's producer. The group was put together by him. He is the guy in my "manifesting" meme. PassCode's producer is praying for the group's cards to be made.😃😃😃😃
![]()
I'm a fan. He's the only producer I'm a fan of. He's responsible for PassCode's sound.Ahh ok![]()
I'm just gonna wanna listen to that brbjust feeling like sending some song recs :D