- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't :(Ohh okay. I assume you don't know any Spanish. Do you?
I don't :(Ohh okay. I assume you don't know any Spanish. Do you?
Why do people never listenNo chance.
Back in college I took French; but I just remember little bits.I don't :(
Ohh, I did; but decided against it.Why do people never listen![]()
ooooh!!!!Back in college I took French; but I just remember little bits.
Was PiGG name intended to make fun of BuGG? That double "G" makes me think so.ooooh!!!!![]()
![]()
You are welcome!thanks, it means it a lot
![]()
Pigg is actually linked to the animal xD Their campaign being called "I Hate Piggs"Was PiGG name intended to make fun of BuGG? That double "G" makes me think so.
Well, that's weird.Pigg is actually linked to the animal xD Their campaign being called "I Hate Piggs"