Game The Last Comment Wins (7 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Did she say a reason why she disappeared?
Not that I know. I got this information from a fan of hers who was complaining that she had no longer a presence on social media. After PassCode, she joined a rock band, which disbanded as long as I know. I guess she just decided to retire to private life. It's very little what I know really.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Not that I know. I got this information from a fan of hers who was complaining that she had no longer a presence on social media. After PassCode, she joined a rock band, which disbanded as long as I know. I guess she just decided to retire to private life. It's very little what I know really.
Ah I see :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread