Intro The last hi (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hiya everyone,

I don't know, some of you might be aware, I am or was a senior moderator on here, I've been watching this forum grow and develop for around 5-6 months and I'm happy that I was apart of the development that it under took during those times, I'm also happy about the struggles that we've pulled through in this time. all continue

I could've probably done more in the last few weeks on the forum however I've become busy with life generally, so I might've not been one of the best staff around for the majority of April. I've decided to resign today and will continue to probably resign from the forum in itself. I hope that anyone that had encountered me in the past, didn't have a negative experience with me and anyone that had me deal with their report/case, wasn't left without help or unsatisfied

I hope that you all have a good year and enjoy your time on this forum, if you want to talk to me though, my discord is Discipline#2733 however I sense that just like how KS is a closing chapter of my life, the person that you know as Discipline, Disp, Dizzy or whatever, will probably be gone altogether too, so, good day and good night :sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck <3
you were the sweetest person ever and I was more comfortable talking to mods because of you

thank you for making kps what it is today <3
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i hope everything works out well for you. thank you so much for being an awesome mod ever since i joined kps. we will all miss you on here and welcome you if you change your mind. have a great journey in life going forward. :llama_cheer::llama_sniffle::llama_wave:
kinda ironic that i was just listening to red velvet jp ballads.

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Good luck, I hope everything works out and I wish you the best ♥
Please take care and thank you for being such a kind and welcoming person here
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Good luck! I’m so happy I got to meet you through this forum and our positions on staff~
I wish you the best of luck ^-^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bye senpai :pepecry1: I shall always remember how you yelled at me
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I know i can be hard at times with my decisions, but i've always loved everyone of you like my own brother & sisters, i hope someday we'll talk again & thank you for all the times we shared together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread