the last time you spoiled yourself.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. how did you do it? bought something nice? had a beauty day? called a good friend and laughed so much? tell meh about the last time you pampared yourself and how you did it :P

yesterday I ordered a super duper expensive hair curler because the last super duper expensive hair curler I ordered was complete crap :)

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm I reward myself every day with ice cream after lunch. Or something with chocolate if I don't have ice cream. Other than that... probably I month ago, I ordered some skincare products :lazypotato:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just last weekend I took a day for me and finally chilled after stressing over university for days
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like I excessively spoil myself honestly. I just do everything I want without even thinking of the consequences. I really need to learn self control. But I also like to think I deserve it considering how disciplined and hardworking I am. If I'm going to work as hard as I do, then I should at least reward myself for it. I mean, if I don't who will?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I bought myself a $180 drawing tablet, but it doesn't even work on my laptop. I have to use it back in France
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread