The least photogenic idols? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
someone who looks OH GOSH SO DASHING on screen, but just not in pictures?

there are many, but they just don´t come to my mind. I´d say Jae from Day6 maybe? Suga also doesn´t have that many good pics, but he can be very hadnsome.
bring on the names.
I know the suffering. I´ve never been a looker, but I always feel like photos take a part of my soul and I live in denial. NO THIS IS NOT ME, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hmmm I guess I'd say that Shownu is notoriously hard to get to be photogenic mostly with selfies bc he sucks at taking selfies as confirmed by his members :haylul:
him and Minho should take one. the grannies united :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread